I have more than five years of experience providing specialized translations of legal and other official documents. I have worked with a variety of clients, including individuals, attorneys, and agency clients. The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the projects that I have recently completed in 2021:
- Real estate lease and purchase agreements
- General terms and conditions for the use of software as well as professional and other services
- Software user license agreements
- Wills, trusts, and other documents related to probate proceedings
- Legal briefs and memoranda
- Transcripts of testimony and depositions, including by expert witnesses in such areas of expertise as bioscience and computer science
- Powers of attorney
- Applications for political asylum
- Employment contracts
- Company annual reports and balance sheets
- Official documents, including birth and death certificates, marriage and divorce certificates, degrees, course transcripts, lists of shareholders, extracts from company registers, and property deeds
I can provide translations that are localized to either UK or American English standards and formatting.
Please get in touch with me if you would like to receive a free quote for your legal translation project. References from my satisfied clients are available upon request.